Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ISAH BELLA

Hello everyone! I want to tell you about my new friend in English 'Lintas Minat' class. Her name is Isah Bella, she can called Isbell. She is in grade X Science 5. I remember the first time I know her. She asked for my biotesti when PLIST, but she doesn't remember it. That's sad actually...
Isbell was born on 15th of February 1999 in Banyumas and she has a brother who studies at STFB ( Sekolah Tinggi Farmasi Bandung). She lives in Jl. Bojong Koneng no.25, she usually goes to school with her mother. Her previous school is 14 Junior High School and Cikutra 5 Elementary School. Her dream is to be a doctor because her parents want her to be. So does she, but she doesn't know why. I think it's maybe a call from nature or somewhere out there....
Isbell favorite drink is plain water, maybe because it's practice, healthy and good for our body, and her favorite food is everything that included chickens, that's one of my favorite kind of food too :9. When she's home and has nothing to do, she chooses sleep or slicing something. It's creepy. When i asked her why she likes to slice something, she answered 'So, i have something to do." Fortunately her hobby isn't something  that creepy but amazing. Her hobby is playing guitar and she learned how to play guitar by herself! That's awesome, right?! She has good taste of music too, her favorite musician is Sung Ha Jung, Thomas Leeb, and Yiruma. I don't know them well but her sense of music is so much better than me... Her now favorite song titled 'You And Me' by Lifehouse. Because she was writing a story based on a true story and she thought that this song is suitable with her story. I'm not sure what story it is but I guess it's a love story;))
Well, that's some things about Isah Bella, my new friends. You know i have typed this twice, why? The first one is somehow deleted!! And i have to retype this.. So thanks for reading, have a good day or night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment