Saturday, January 24, 2015

ADVERTISEMENT

On my Tuesday English class yesterday, we had to do advertisement task. It's like we drew an advertisement to advertise something on a hvs paper.
And mine was an advertisement to advertise your advertisement. Lol.
So, if you guys want to publish your advertisement, you can call my agency 'SPACEAIR' via ME and I'll advertise your advertisement. Bang! The cost depends how big is your advertisement and where you want it to be published.
It's not really trusted because it's just a fake advertisement with some creativity by me. But, if you ask me to endorse your things on my instagram i will. And i won't reveal my real number but my instagram is mayalrst if you want teehee.
That's what i did on Tuesday English class, beside causation second test. I wish we can do some creative papers again someday. Thanks for readingg:)

No comments:

Post a Comment